[Orgmode] Re: [babel] Tables to DB

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Tables to DB
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:43:15 -0700

Org-babel has support for SQL, so I presume that you could use that as a
somewhat manual way to dump org-mode tables into sql tables.

Also, if you have a python tool which you are using for interaction with
sql tables, it may be easiest to use org-babel to convert your org-mode
tables into python arrays, then let python handle the rest of the
integration.

Best -- Eric