[Orgmode] Problems with org-docview

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Problems with org-docview
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:13:31 -0500

I notice that org-docview.el was added to the repo on November 28 or
thereabouts.

I'm experiencing a few problems with it.

When calling the agenda for the first time after starting up org-mode, I
get the following message:

,----
| Problems while trying to load feature `org-docview'
`----

In addition, org-docview stores links to pdf files as absolute paths,
regardless of the setting of org-link-file-path-type. E.g, with
org-link-file-path-type set to relative, the resulting link remains an
absolute path:

,----
| [[docview:/home/matt/general.pdf::4][/home/matt/general.pdf]]
`----

Thanks,
Matt