[Orgmode] Latex export and label entries

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex export and label entries
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:51:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I use org-export-latex to create latex powerdot
file. I make adaptation of template defined for
beamer class and it works quite well.

I have a problem I would like to submit :

By default in each section or slide (frame) environment,
there is a label added by default. This instruction
is not recognized by powerdot class. Is there a way
to prevent org-export-latex function to add such label
entries ?

My document is following

#+LaTeX_CLASS: powerdot
#+TITLE: Presentation
#+AUTHOR: author

* Test 1
** Test in 1
*** Test in 1 in 1
* Test 2
** Test in 2
*** Test in 2 in 2

If you want to reproduce, you can substitute powerdot
by beamer for LaTeX_CLASS definition. You will find in
tex file the following :

\section{Test 1}
\label{sec-1} <=

Thanks

Michael Jackson, Susan Boyle, Black Eyed Peas ... Retrouvez leurs derniers
titres sur http://musiline.voila.fr