Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Emacs for email?

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Emacs for email?
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 19:02:15 -0600

I ended up choosing Gnus.  It is way to complex for me, but it is included in
the standard Gnu Emacs distribution.  To add packets to Gnu Emacs is much more
complicated than it should be.

For example, I would like to read html email in Gnus using w3m, but it seems
that the latest version of emacs-w3m does not work with Emacs 23.  I am very
happy that orgmode is included in Gnu Emacs and that it is fairly easy to
update.

I am still learning Gnus, and I am starting to like it.

Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine
Texas A&M University