Re: [Orgmode] Re: Collaborate with heretics

From: Raffi R
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Collaborate with heretics
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:34:02 -0500

Is it possible to introduce Emacs to people using CUA mode? That may
make the learning curve gentler.

That said, I've found people either take to it or do not, and have not
yet been able to lure those who do not over to our side, even when
they see how nicely my documents are formatted and how easy it is.