Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode reference card

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode reference card
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:02:48 -0600

 Howdy!

 2009/11/29 Mark Elston <address@hidden>:
> In addition to what has already been stated the makefile has a
> target for 'orgcard_letter.pdf' which is built from
> 'orgcard_letter.tex' (which is actually built from orgcard.tex).
>
> If you want to make it you can 'make doc' from the top level and it will
> be made automatically.

 Yes, it works.   The only problem is that the 2nd column of the 1st
 page ends at the "Filtering and Sparse Trees" section.  The rest of
 the column is pushed ahead and now I have 3 pages instead of 2.

 I obtained the same thing when I compiled the tex file to dvi and then
 obtained a ps and pdf file.

 Enrico

 --
 Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934