Re: [Orgmode] Export to ics, recurring events not being exported

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export to ics, recurring events not being exported
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:34:27 +0100

On Nov 24, 2009, at 6:35 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

Hello list!

I have some events that have a past date, but that have the +1w flag at the end, meaning they should repeat every week. However, they don't seem to be exported when I export using the org-export-agenda- combined command. Any ideas?

Hi Marcello,

please make an example file. I am going through 20 mails like yours every day - anything that reduces the effort I have to put in will make it more likely that I
will take a look at the issue.

Thanks.

- Carsten