[Orgmode] Why I can't publish current file?

From: Water Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Why I can't publish current file?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:32:25 +0800

I can use my org to build a project and publish file under Windows XP
using EmacsW32. Here is the link of EmacsW32:
----------
http://www.ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

But while I try to publish the file under Ubuntu, the org provides me a
error message:
-------------
org-publish-file: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

But I can still export html using command M-x
org-export-region-as-html.

Why? Any way to trac this problem?

Thanks

Water Lin