Re: [Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my cust

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my custom agendas?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:54:46 +0100

On Nov 23, 2009, at 11:05 PM, Christopher Long wrote:

Dear All,

 Is there a way to limit the custom agendas synced with mobile org?
I didn't see anything on that in previous posts.
I have a set of custom agendas defined in my .emacs file. They don't exist as individual files (anywhere that I know about) until I do a push command. I'd really just like ONE of them to sync. At the moment, they all sync slowing things down a lot.

There is now, get the latest git version and then do

(setq org-moble-agendas '("a"))

where "a" is the selection letter of the agenda you'd like to have.

HTH

- Carsten