Re: [Orgmode] Bug with time summary in column view?

From: Norbert Zeh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug with time summary in column view?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:34:54 -0400

Hi James,

thanks for the reply.

[...]

> Each column definition should start with a '%'. Try
>
> #+COLUMNS: %TODO %Effort(Estimate){:}

Actually, this was just a mistake in copying this into the email.  It
does have the % in my colum specs.  The way I noticed the issue what
that my Debian box had 6.32b, while I had installed 6.33c, then f on my
windows machine.  Going back to 6.32b fixed the problem on the windows
machine.

Since it works for you, next question: which emacs version are you
using?  I'm running 23 on my windows box.  Could this make a difference?

Cheers,
Norbert