Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Floating figure inside bullet list generates invalid

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Floating figure inside bullet list generates invalid latex [6.33trans (release_6.33f.19.g4b6d2)]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:43:12 +0100

On Nov 23, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

At Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:52:50 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Eric,

I have tried to fix this, please verify, and be on the look-out
if this patch breaks something else.

This is indeed working now!  Thanks.

However, a similar layout (using Matt's recent suggestion of enclosing
the image in a center block):

   - This slide consists of a bullet point

     #+begin_center
     [[file:mip.png]]
     #+end_center

   - a figure (above this point)

doesn't work.  The same problem arises: the \end{itemize} falls
between the \begin{center} and \end{center} statements.

This does now work, I think, please verify.

- Carsten