Re: [Orgmode] Wrapped links with long descriptions

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wrapped links with long descriptions
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:33:31 +0100

Hi Matt,

yes. The fact that this has not been reported earlier shows that this is not a frequent case.

Fixed now, 2 lines are now allowed.  Is that enough?

- Carsten

On Nov 22, 2009, at 8:21 PM, Matt Lundin wrote:

My apologies if an answer to this question is lurking somewhere on the
mailing list. (I couldn't find one.)

Links that wrap across multiple lines result in a "No link found"
message when using org-open-at-point. E.g.,...

[[http://www.google.com/][Google]]

works, but the following link (on which I invoked fill-paragraph in
org-mode) does not:

[[http://www.google.com/][The famous search engine that many people turn to when then need to
find something on the internet.]]

Thanks in advance for your help.