Re: [Orgmode] Contextual tag auto-exclusion

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Contextual tag auto-exclusion
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:20:00 +0100

Hi!

I'm just trying to use this feature and I noticed, that it apparently
only works if org-tag-alist is explicitly set to a non-nil value.

I use dynamic tags (lots of them) and I wonder if it would be possible
to use those for auto-exclusion.

At least Org can do completion of dynamic tags, so there is probably
some function to get a list of the tags (or maybe just those in the
current agenda).

John Wiegley schrieb:
> I've submitted a feature today which provide contextual
> auto-exclusion for tags in the Agenda view.  For example, I use the
> following tags for TODOs:
---Zitatende---

Kind regards
     Friedel