[Orgmode] Re: [orgmobile] support for Moblin

From: Gour
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [orgmobile] support for Moblin
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:16:58 +0100

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:36:19 +0000
>>>>>> "Eric" == Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

Eric> Ah, I see: it's more than just having org-mode available on a
Eric> Moblin device; it's about integration with other tools on
Eric> Moblin.

Right.

Eric> I don't know anything about Myzone unfortunately so
Eric> cannot help.

http://moblin.org/documentation/moblin-netbook-intro/how-get-around-moblin-netbook-ui/myzone

Eric> My own use of org-mode on a handheld device consists of my
Eric> running Emacs on Maemo and having Emacs take over the screen!

Heh, I was thinking about N900, but it's too small for any serious
writing.

Eric> I don't use any other apps (are there any other apps
Eric> other than Emacs? ;-).

You mean 'OS' ?. Yes, there is e.g. Moblin. ;)

Eric> Best of luck and keep us posted as I think there is going to be
Eric> significant interest in Moblin in the near future given the
Eric> number of devices appearing and about to appear.

Sure.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6