Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:59:39 -0500

org-mobile-push creates index.org for you automatically.  MobileOrg uses it as
a starting point from which it finds and fetches your other org files.
org-mobile-push also creates the agendas.org as well as a checksums.dat file so
MobileOrg can avoid re-downloading files that haven't changed.

So yes, as you've discovered, the best way to go is to point MobileOrg at the
generated index.org file and you should be all set.  As you add other org files
to your agenda files list, they will be included in your MobileOrg sync as well.

-Richard