Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] Search by two tags or more

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] Search by two tags or more
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:00:25 -0500

On Nov 18, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

> Thanks Richard!
>
> I'd like to get into org-mobile development, what would be the basic roadmap
> to get into that?

The source tree is at http://github.com/richard/mobileorg

You'll need OSX with the latest iPhone SDK (free).  It includes a simulator
which allows you to run MobileOrg on your Mac.  From there, it is just a matter
of fetching the code from GitHub and clicking 'Build' in XCode.

I managed to get by without any prior ObjC experience at all.  The samples that
come with the iPhone SDK are very helpful.

If you'd like more info, feel free to contact me off-list.  I may setup a short
'How to contribute' guide on the website with helpful info and links I've found
along the way.

> Is there a way to program the iPhone SDK on Linux?

Unfortunately not.  However, you can look at the code to see if it is something
that interests you.

Thanks,
Richard