[Orgmode] org-indent-mode and visual-line-mode

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] org-indent-mode and visual-line-mode
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:07:36 -0500

Are these two incompatible, or is there something wrong with my setup?
Using org-mode 6.33c and a recent emacs snapshot (20090909), turning
org-indent-mode on stops visual-line-mode from indenting properly.  As
soon as I turn org's intentation off, vusial-line-mode starts working
normally again.  I would *love* to have both of htese working properly
-- is there anything I can do?

Thanks very much,

Matt

--