Re: [Orgmode] [org-mobile] Can't push to the server: agendas.org can't b

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-mobile] Can't push to the server: agendas.org can't be created.
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:46:01 -0500

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now, I could setup the env almost entirely: I can pull from my webdev
> via scp from within emacs, I can sync from mobileorg without
> problems. The issue happens when I run org-mobile-push. It fails and
> shows the following message:
>
> "org-mobile-create-sumo-agenda: Cannot write to file
> /scpc:address@hidden:/home/ffighter/org.fullofcaffeine.com/orgmms/agendas.org"

Can you do it from the command line? What happens if you try to copy an existing
file to the indicated place with e.g.

     scp some-existing-file
address@hidden:/home/ffighter/org.fullofcaffeine.com/orgmms/agendas.org

? Do the intermediate directories on the destination exist? Do you have write
access?

Nick