[Orgmode] To re-assign keys ?

From: lanas
Subject: [Orgmode] To re-assign keys ?
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:55:31 -0500

Hello all,

 I use orgmode on a daily basis and it's great.  Although it could be a
bit better if it was possible to copy/paste as in regular buffers.  In
a regular buffer (eg. C, Perl code for instance) I use to select
characters inside a line of text: Shift-Crtl-Right Arrow.  In orgmode
it does not work because, I suppose, this key sequence is used for
somethign else.  How would one re-assign that key sequence to something
else so that the regular text selection can also be used in orgmode ? -
Thanks.

Cheers.