Re: [Orgmode] Speed commands

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Speed commands
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:30:21 +0100

Wow, indeed :-)

- Carsten

On Nov 13, 2009, at 9:09 PM, Stephan Schmitt wrote:

sorry, I wasn't clear.
I wanted to point out that in the org-speed-commands-default constant the letter 'a' is assigned twice:
   ("a" . org-agenda)
   ("a" . org-archive-subtree-default-with-confirmation)

sure, I can change this for myself, but I thought it would make sense to avoid such a clash in the default map.

Best,
        Stephan