Re: [Orgmode] bug report subject format

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug report subject format
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:13:53 +0100

Hi Samuel,

I have fixed this now.

- Carsten
On Nov 13, 2009, at 1:46 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:

Has thought been given to changing the subject header for
bug reporting?

All I ever see with the current style is this.

 [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.32trans

So I have to click to find out what it is about.

This is current.

 [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.32trans (release_6.32b.147.g97e21);
Cloning subtree on eof may not insert required newline

This is my proposal.  (Note that I am changing the mailing
list header also -- every character counts. I request that if it is possible.)

 [Org] Cloning subtree on eof may not insert required newline
[6.32trans (release_6.32b.147.g97e21)]

Then what I would see is this.

 [Org] Cloning subtree on eof may not

Which is better and I won't have to click.

Thanks.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]