[Orgmode] feature request: show context in agenda

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] feature request: show context in agenda
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:36:07 -0700

In the agenda, it is difficult to find where you are in
the hierarchy.  I find that I have to switch to the outline,
then scroll up, if I want to know what the parent headline
is, or any ancestor.

Others have proposed showing the parent headline, but that
could clutter the agenda and will not show other ancestors.

Here is a simple proposal: put the olpath of the current
header in header-line-format.

Then you always know where you are, without having to switch
to the outline buffer.

Thanks.

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: You only think it's dark. [CDC has denied ME/CFS for 25 years]