Re: [Orgmode] Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:07:27 -0300

This does not sound crazy at all and there is another thread
discussing this ([Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature).  I
suggested something similar: storing some tags in a property that can
still be used for searching but without polluting the agenda. The user
would be able to see these tags in the mini-buffer when pressing "T"
in the agenda. However, this was just a suggestion (there are others)
and I don't know how is the status of this matter.

- Darlan