Re: [Orgmode] Re: Exporting drawers

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Exporting drawers
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:43:32 +0100

Hi,

when I first export it to PDF, no drawers are exported.

To HTML => drawers present. OK.

Then export to PDF again gives me:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable alt!)
  eval(alt!)
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)
  recursive-edit()
  byte-code(.....)
  debug(error (wrong-number-of-arguments (lambda nil "Complete name at point
and insert a link.\nNOTE: only the last word preceding point is taken into
account for the\nsearch (and thus replaced by the result)!\nThe type of link
depends on the setting of `org-bbdb-default-link-type'.\n\nTODO: select the
record." (interactive "*P") (let* ... ... ... ...)) 1))
  org-bbdb/complete-name(nil)
  call-interactively(org-bbdb/complete-name nil nil)

Removing the line

   %%(diary-anniversary 02 17 1959) Geburtstag: Gerda ist heute \%d Jahre alt!

helps. I can export again.

In PDF, the drawers are still absent. They are not in the LaTeX sources
either.

Uwe Jochum <address@hidden> writes:
> Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> Do you maybe have a line

>> in the buffer???
>>
>> - Carsten
>
> Carsten,
>
> no, I haven't. This is what I have:
>
> #+TITLE:     Kontakte
> #+AUTHOR:    Uwe Jochum
> #+EMAIL:     address@hidden
> #+DATE:      2009-10-29 Do
> #+DRAWERS:   ADRESSE
> #+LANGUAGE:  de
>
> "d:t" is clearly unnecessary, because I have enabled the export of drawers
> globaly in my .emacs, but anyway...
>
> And here comes something really strange:
>
> David Maus said he copied my example in a fresh file and exported it, and he
> got a correct result. So I too copied my example and inserted it in an emty
> new file --- and it worked, but only once! I tried this now three times:
> Everytime the file is new, the export of drawers works (PDF, html); but
> after the first run every repeated export of drawers fails. And on the first
> run I do not get the nicely formatted drawer display David had (with
> linebreaks after every drawer-line), but a rather cluttered result without
> linebreaks.
>
> If no-one else can reproduce this with orgmode 6.32b, I'll switch to orgmode
> 6.32trans.
>
> Schöne Grüße,
>
> Uwe

  Sebastian