[Orgmode] Re: Is there a good way to use org as blog system?

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Is there a good way to use org as blog system?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:07:02 +1100

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm looking for an org-mode based static blogging solution that's more
> robust than blorg […]

Writing an online journal from Org mode is on my list of things to do,
but I haven't got around to investigating ‘blorg’. What about it is
insufficiently robust?

--
 \         “Simplicity and elegance are unpopular because they require |
  `\           hard work and discipline to achieve and education to be |