Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.869.g4cb3); Foot

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.869.g4cb3); Footnotes not working in figure captions
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:53:27 +0100

Hi Eric,

this is hard to fix it, so I will not do it for the time being.

Sorry

- Carsten

On Sep 23, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen. You don't know how to make a good report? See

    http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

If I remember correctly, footnotes used to work in figure captions
(#+CAPTION: xxx[fn:1], say).  Today, when I exported a file to HTML,
all the footnotes except those in captions came out fine.  The ones in
captions were not processed and were exported as text verbatim.

See attached files for an example (including both the org file and a
random image) in the second heading of the file (the first heading is
another problem I reported a few days ago).

Thanks,
eric

Emacs : GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
of 2009-08-03 on raven, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.869.g4cb3)

Emacs-orgmode mailing list
address@hidden