[Orgmode] [babel] :noweb

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] :noweb
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:03:15 -1000

Aloha all,

The following org file demonstrates that :noweb passes silently over the undefined code block <<foo>>.  As my org-babel files become more complex, it is harder for me to catch errors like this on my own (e.g., when I have a typo in a reference to a srcname).

Could org-babel raise a warning or an error in this circumstance?

All the best,
Tom

---------------------------------
* noweb
#+begin_src R :noweb :session noweb
  <<foo>>
  <<bar>>
#+end_src

#+resname:
: 2

#+srcname: bar
#+begin_src R
2
#+end_src

Thomas S. Dye, Ph.D.

T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.

Phone: (808) 529-0866 Fax: (808) 529-0884

http://www.tsdye.com