[Orgmode] org-mobile-pull question

From: Zhichao Hong
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mobile-pull question
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:49:57 -0600

Hi,

I am now be able to push all my agenda files successfully to my WebDav
server!  However, when I pull the changes from the server for just a
normal todo state changes.  It always return me an error about:
Heading not found on Level 1: <Some heading>^M ...  This is kind of
inconvenient as for this kind of simple change, I have to toggle the
entry manually by hand after interpreting what is in the
from-mobile.org.

I am wondering if  the exta ^M is causing this issue.  I am using it
on the windows which file encoding is unicode-dos.

Please help.
-Zhichao
Zhichao Hong, CSDP
address@hidden