Re: [Orgmode] [babel] demonstration mode-switching between code blocks

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] demonstration mode-switching between code blocks
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:52:45 +0900

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing.  Just for reference, there are few major modes out
there implementing this kind of approach:

 http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MultipleModes

For example I have used mmm-mode to good effect in the past, to
auto-switch between HTML and Perl:

 http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for sharing the alternatives. The  proposed solution has the charm to use only a minor mode which consist of less then 100 lines of lisp-code. I thought if it is of general interest, it might be easy adoptable within org-babel. I would prefer to use org-mode as major mode.

Best regards

Torsten