Re: [Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] shortcut key for switching between custom agenda viewss
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:15:02 +0000

Agreed, and so I will change my global binding for `org-agenda'.
Nevertheless it will end up requiring multiple keystrokes, so it would
be nice if there was also a single keystroke bound to this.  My
preference would be 'r' since 'g' already covers `org-agenda-redo' and
is the conventional emacs choice for refreshing the display, but I
suspect that several users might already be accustomed to using 'r'
rather than 'g'.