Re: [Orgmode] Making TAB a touch more magical

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Making TAB a touch more magical
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 06:29:02 +0100

I do remember it, it is wating in my queue, and my reply to John was inspired by it.

- Carsten

On 2009-11-02, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Then, TAB could even walk you through a number of indentations, like
child,
and then parent, grandparent,..., all the way to top level, and then
back
to the initial level.

I proposed something similar recently, with some detail.  Will search
for it if you don't remember it.

- Carsten