Re: [Orgmode] v6.32b breaks spacing in remember templates

From: Brian Whitehead
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] v6.32b breaks spacing in remember templates
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:00:42 -0600

I have the following definition in my ~/.emacs

("Todo" ?t "* TODO %^{Brief Description} %^g
        Added: %u %&" "~/org/tasks.org" "Tasks" nil)

With v6.21b it worked just fine.  I typed "C-c r t" and got the prompt for the description.  I could type anything with spaces, no problem.

After upgrading to v6.32b I type "C-c r t" and get the prompt, but as soon as I try to type a space it complains and "No match".

Brian