Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mo

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mode version 6.32]
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:06:18 +0100

Hi!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> John and I are not really clear about exactly what you are
> asking for.  Can you try again?  What exactly is the difference
> between what we have now and what you are asking for?

You know after I had sent that mail, I had the nagging thought that
maybe I should have explicitely mentioned the difference:

> >I'd really like habit tracking to be enabled for all TODOs with active
> >timestamps + repeaters with the property :STYLE: habit.

That means: Exactly what you have now, but add an option to also match
active timestamps *without* the SCHEDULED or DEADLINE keyword.

(i.e. similar to what you did for me in the icalendar export)

And I hope the next paragraph also makes more sense now:

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)