Re: [Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:22:10 +0100

On Oct 31, 2009, at 5:57 PM, andrea Crotti wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

On Oct 28, 2009, at 11:23 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Bastien <bastienguerry <at> googlemail.com> wrote:

OK, this is pretty good, and I have added it to be inserted
as a consequence of setting org-export-preserve-breaks.  But I
believe in complex documents there might be problems, so I would
be interested in test results.  Only then we will decide if this
should stay in.

- Carsten

Very nice, is it in the last version of org-mode?

It is in the git repo, but not yet in a release.
It may be in 6.33, but only if no problems arise from this change - I am
not at all sure about this.

- Carsten