Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mode v

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mode version 6.32]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:13:34 +0100

Hi!

I have a feature request about habit tracking and I bet you can guess
what it is:

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> Added support for habit consistency tracking
>
> /org-habit.el/ contains new code to track habits.  Please
> configure the variable org-modules to activate it.  When active,
> habits (a special TODO entry) will be displayed in the agenda
> together with a "consistency graph".  Habit tracking is described
> in a new [manual section].
---Zitatende---

I'd really like habit tracking to be enabled for all TODOs with active
timestamps + repeaters with the property :STYLE: habit.

Those things are rarely part of the hard landscape of the day for me,
things won't blow up if I won't do them on exactly that same day, so I
don't want them scheduled and don't want them on my calendar, but I
want to be reminded in my agenda. But tracking how consistently I've
done things on those days is still very useful.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)