[Orgmode] agenda actions unexpectedly open files

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] agenda actions unexpectedly open files
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:45:20 -0700

Hi --

This is so odd.

Most of the time, but not always, when I mark an item as DONE in the agenda, it pops open the file containing the item. I'm just now noticing that it's doing the same thing when I clock in. This obviously really messes with my workflow.

This started someplace along my upgrade process, but I can't put my finger on when. I'm running Aquamacs Distribution 2.0preview3 (GNU Emacs 23.0.94.1) with org-mode 6.32, but this has been happening for a few weeks now.

Any advice?

-- Michael