Re: [Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:28:52 -0500

Oops. Meant to copy list.

On Oct 27, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Keith Lancaster wrote:

Would have if I could have! (I used to run a QA dept, so I knew how bad my "Its blowing up" message was :-).

The symptom on my machine was the Mac equivalent of a GPF - Emacs disappeared and the "I'm sending this to Apple" message popped up. How do you get Emacs to run in a mode that will allow a backtrace in this kind of case?

Keith