Re: [Orgmode] Setting org-remember-store-without-prompt specifically for

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Setting org-remember-store-without-prompt specifically for certain templates?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:50:05 +0100

On Oct 25, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Ryan C. Thompson wrote:

My original idea for a per-template solution was to create a function to set buffer-local values of the appropriate variables in the rememebr buffer, and have that function return an empty string, and then put it inside a %(sexp) in the template itself. Should this work? Would buffer-local values take precedence when I press C-c C-c after finishing my note?

My first few attempts were unsuccessful, but I'm not sure I got the code right. I suppose I should try manually setting buffer-local values and observing the effects.

Well, yes you should try, it might work, something like this:

%(progn (org-set-local 'org-remember-store-without-prompt nil) "")

- Carsten