[Orgmode] Removal of org-R from contrib

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Removal of org-R from contrib
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:01:24 -0400

Org-R will soon be removed from the contrib directory. It is available
from my website (code[1] and tutorial[2]), and of course remains in the
history of the org mode git repository. However, I'd encourage anyone
interested to use org-babel[3] to run R code in org-mode documents. I
won't be maintaining it any more so, for the record, the final version
is 0.06 2009-04-15.

Dan

Footnotes:

[1] http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~davison/software/org-R/org-R.el