[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.31trans; Problem with new 'away time' f

From: Kai Tetzlaff
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.31trans; Problem with new 'away time' feature
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:39:17 +0200

Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Oct 23, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Kai Tetzlaff wrote:
>
>> John Wiegley wrote:

>>> This is an interesting bug.  It sounds like the point is not being moved
>>> to the correct location to perform the clock-in.  I'll take a look.
>>
>> I did some additional investigation and found that if i'm clocking into
>> an item with an unresolved inactive clock from the agenda (created by
>> deleting the end time in its most recent CLOCK: line) a similar thing
>> happens. I'm actually getting clocked out of the current clock and a new
>> CLOCK line gets added which is then the running clock.
>
> I think this is what sould happen, no?
Maybe i wasn't clear. The task i'm clocking in to is the same which has
the unresolved clock. After confirming that all pending time should be
resolved to this same task i would have thought that the unresolved
clock would then just be reactivated. But no problem if that's not how
it works.

> The other problem you reported, where I said this is a conflict with
> James' code, should be fixed now.  Please verify.
Yes, it's fixed. Thanks!