[Orgmode] Re: preparation-function syntax for publishing

From: Julien Barnier
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: preparation-function syntax for publishing
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:37:06 +0200

Hi,

> I'm trying to use the :preparation-function argument for project
> publishing. What I'd like to achieve i s to load a file in order to
> define some styling elements for the export process, something such
> as :
>
> (load "org-style")
>
> I tried several different syntaxes, such as :
>
> :preparation-function (load "org-style")
>
> But I didn't manage to achieve it, whichever syntax I try I get an
> invalid function error.

Sorry to answer to myself, but I just wanted to mention that I found a
quick workaround. You can just create a new function :

(defun my-load-org-style () (load "org-style"))

And then use :

:preparation-function my-load-org-style

I don't know if there is a way to achieve this directly without a new
function declaration, but this way seems to work for me.

--
Julien