[Orgmode] Re: report/summary of what was done for retrospection purposes

From: Jevgeni Holodkov
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: report/summary of what was done for retrospection purposes?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:57:16 +0300

Hi Bernt,

   Thanks for your suggestion. However, in this case, if I have been
working on 'Task1' each day and finished it only on Friday, then I'll
get 5 rows stating '.... (clocked): xx:xx DONE Task 1'. Is there a
possibility to reduce the agenda even more by applying custom logic?
(i.e., remove all non 'DONE' and all duplicate rows, but last)

With kind regards,
Jevgeni