Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:48:09 -0400

On Oct 20, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

Hmm, I had to put (require 'org-habit) in my .emacs, was that implicitly required or is org supposed to load it automatically?

The habit support is optional, and should not incur any runtime or load-time costs for those who don't use it. Therefore, you have to enable it by customizing `org-modules', or by loading it into your .emacs file.

John