Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:19:22 -0400

On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

However, how do I apply these patches? I tried with patch, like this:

patch -p0 < name_of_the_patch_file.patch (in the org-mode root
directory, relatively to the lisp subdir) but it did not seem to work.

Hi Marcelo,

The habits code is now in org-mode's 'master' Git branch. You no longer need the patches, just pull the code from there:

    git clone git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git

John