Re: [Orgmode] feature request: scroll other window in agenda view follow

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: scroll other window in agenda view follow mode
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:13:04 +0100

At Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:56:38 +0200,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> this is, in principle, not hard to do.  The issue I see is that
> it would require to make the entire subtree visible in the target
> buffer, so whenever you are looking at stuff with the agenda if
> would (more thoroughly than now) change the outline visibility in that
> file.

Ah, very true.  I never considered this but that's mostly because most
of my agenda targets are leaves in the tree, I guess.  It's just that
some of these leaves are long (e.g. agenda items for a meeting that's
been scheduled).

My most recent email crossed yours in the aether so maybe the solution
I propose there might be appropriate for this in any case.

thanks,
eric