Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and matplotlib?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and matplotlib?
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:51:38 -0600

Hi Petro,

Yes, this should be possible.  To force the resulting image to be
included in the org-mode file you should add "file" to your results
header argument, and ensure that your block of python code, generates
the file, saves the file, and returns the path to the file as the last
part of the code block.

something along the lines of...

#+begin_src python :results file
  import matplotlib