[Orgmode] org-fstree

From: James TD Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] org-fstree
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:53:15 +0100

Hi Andy,

I finally got around to merging my changes to org-fstree into the current
version. While I was applying my changes I decided to make fstree blocks use the
general org dblocks framework, which eliminates the need for all the code to
find the boundaries of the region to put the tree in and for parsing the
options.

I did had a look at the code you wrote to integrate org-registry, but I haven't
managed to integrate it with my changes. I'll

James

--
No fortunes found
|-<James TD Smith>-<email/address@hidden>-|