Re: [Orgmode] Evangelize the world with Org-mode

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Evangelize the world with Org-mode
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:43:54 +0530

2009/10/16 Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden>:
> I absolutely want to change this, but the path is not easy. I cannot tell my
> boss: just install and use Emacs, Org-mode, LaTeX and SVN, and you're good.

We need an efficient middleware that transforms org buffer into
html/pdf/latex as a web service.    This, to my understanding is the
bottleneck for achieving the dream. If we do this as web service or as
a corba kind of service in a desktop system then independent of which
template language is used for making dynamic websites, or which
toolkit is used for making the GUI of an application, we will be able
to serve the requests.

Nagarjuna