[Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone (continuing an old thread)

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone (continuing an old thread)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:53:10 +0100

I have finally almost beaten my worg contribution about using org files on mobile devices into shape. Sorry it has taken so long, but all sorts of unexpected things have happened over the last couple of months!

It still needs some editing, so I thought I would open it up for comments/improvements before finally uploading it to worg. You can find the current version at http://github.com/geekinthesticks/org-mobile .

Ian.