[Orgmode] Re: Emacs startup file

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Emacs startup file
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:04:54 +0000 (UTC)

saikari keitele <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm new to orgmode and quite new to Emacs.  Could you please tell me
> the exact lines I have to add to the emacs startup file(.emacs.el) to
> enable orgmode?

Welcome ;)

If you are new to emacs, really learn, how to use the integrated
documenatation. Its great and always available!

Press a) 'Control+h' 'i' . This gives you the info system.
      b) 'h' . Gives you a tutorial, how to use it.
               It takes some time to get used to it, but its really
               worth it.
      c) Find the org documentation in the info system. The node
         Introduction should help you getting started.

The org documentation is very well written and quite extensive.

hth, and have fun :)!